Instructions on how to stop recurring giving on SecureGive and start recurring giving on Online Giving.
HOW TO STOP SecureGive
- First go to app.securegive.com.
You'll see a list of all active recurring transactions you have set up under your account and with which organizations they are associated. (If you're wanting to delete a recurring transaction that is currently paused, then you will need to select the 'Paused' tab to view it.)
5. Click anywhere on the recurring transaction row to go to the 'Recurring Details' page.
From there, you'll be able to use the buttons on the side to manage your recurring transaction. NOTE: If you're on a mobile device, you may have to scroll down past your history to get these options.
6. To delete your recurring transaction select the 'Delete' button.
8. If the deletion was successful you should have a message pop up at the bottom of the page.
Now your recurring transaction will no longer process, and it will be moved to 'Canceled' status. If the recurring transaction did not process any transactions, it will be completely removed from your account.
HOW TO ACTIVATE Online Giving
- First click the 'GIVE' button in the menu on the top right. Or go to eccc.onlinegiving.org/donate/login? and skip Step 2.
3. Sign in to your account using your credentials or create a new account by clicking on 'Sign Up' at the bottom of the screen.
If you are not automatically placed on the log in screen, click on 'Your Account' in the top right corner and log in.
6. After you have filled in your 'CREDIT/DEBIT't or 'BANK ACCOUNT' information, set the amount you'd like to give at the top and click on the 'Give Recurring' dropdown.
7. Select how often you'd like to give recurring.
9. Confirm that everything is accurate and click the 'MAKE DONATION' button.
10. You will then get a confirmation screen that looks like the image below.