TNT YOUTH CAMP Returns to kulaqua
Registration is $495
For every additional family member going to camp, the price reduces from $495 to $395.
Camp costs $395 per student or 495 after June 14th.
You can pay with one of these options:
- Check (made out to East Coast Christian Center)
- Credit Card Online (Memo: Youth Camp - Student Name)
Bring checks and cash to the East Coast offices or any TNT service.
Location: Camp Kulaqua 23400 NW 212 Ave High Springs FL. 32643
Departure: July 12, 9:30 AM at East Coast Christian Center, 680 North Courtenay Parkway Merritt Island, FL 32953
Pick Up: July 16 around 2:30 PM at East Coast Christian Center
*Medical Release Forms & Camper Medications: Every camper must fill out a medical release form and check in all medications. An adult leader will administer all medications to your camper.
*Camp Kulaqua waiver form: Every camper must fill out a waiver from Camp Kulaqua to participate in activities at Camp Kulaqua.
*Registration Form: Each Camper must fill out registration form (paper or online.)
Money at Camp: Your child will be responsible for carrying their own money. There is a store at camp where students can purchase t-shirts, candy, drinks and snacks.
Rooms: Your child will be accompanied by 2 adult leaders in their cabin. Your child may request to room with a friend. This friend must be of the same gender. TNT staff reserves the right to modify friend requests based on the circumstance and well being of your child or the other children.
Sleeping Bags: The use of a sleeping bag will be REQUIRED for all students attending camp. Please do not send blankets. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
Contact your Child: If an emergency occurs and you cannot reach your child please contact:
- Camp Kulaqua (386)454-1351 or
- TNT Administrator, Hannah Martinez (321) 506-3850
- Pastor Keith Alderman (321) 704-1643
What to bring to camp:
NOTE: Mark everything with your name on it! Use a permanent marker that won’t wash out! We also suggest packing clean clothes in a large ziplock bag to keep them clean and dry.
- PACK A LUNCH FOR THE BUS RIDE TO CAMP KULAQUA
- 1 Sleeping Bag (REQUIRED ITEM) and 1 Pillow & pillow case
- 1 sweatshirt/jacket
- 1 Raincoat or Poncho
- 2 modest swimsuits– (If you bring a two piece, bring a rash guard or t-shirt to wear over it.)
- 2 Sets of pajamas
- 5 days worth of clothes (shorts, t-shirts, jeans, undergarments)
- 3 set of clothes that can be ruined
- 3 towels
- 1 pair of tennis shoes that can get ruined AND 1 pair of water shoes or flip flops
- Toiletries- Please bring soap, deodorant, toothbrush and toothpaste!
Suggested: sunscreen, insect repellant, camera, etc.
- Cigarettes, Drugs, alcohol (ALL PRESCRIPTION MEDS MUST BE CHECKED IN UPON ARRIVAL MONDAY MORNING)
- Two piece bathing suit without a t-shirt or rash guard (If you do, we will give you a big black t shirt to wear over it.)
- Bad attitude
- Pets-Please leave your pets at home!
- Fireworks, balloons or anything used for practical jokes or room wars
*Room inspections will be done at random while at camp. If a student is caught bringing a forbidden item, it will be confiscated and disciplinary action may be taken.