Lifeline to Kenya
November 11 - 25
About this trip:
You will be traveling as a team from Orlando International Airport to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi. The missionary host will be Dan Dooley, missionary to Kenya. The team will be working in local hospital outreaches, ministering to the Massai girls, and participating in church services and other ministry opportunities in the local area. You will also get to experience a real African Safari trip.
Kenya's climate in November is the during the coldest months. Daytime temperatures are usually around 73 degrees. During the dry season the sky is clear and the days are sunny. Early morning temperatures at higher altitude is usually 50 degrees, so it is advisable to pack warm clothes as morning game drives in open vehicles will be cold. There is very little rain in most of the country so these are the least humid months.
*Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
The total cost for this trip is $3250.
This includes airfare, all accommodations, transportation, ministry money etc. It also includes breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. You will need to bring spending money for any additional items - gifts or snacks - that you may want to purchase while in Kenya.
There are up to 12 spots available, and those spots will be filled on a first come basis.
In order to be considered for the trip, you must submit a non-refundable deposit of $100 and a Mission Trip Application (below.)
- Deliver supplies
- Support work for Dan Dooley Ministries
- Local Evangelism
- You will need to have a background check with a clear background for all applicants 18 years or older.
- You will need to acquire a passport if you do not already have one. If you do, you will need to be sure it is valid for 6 months following the trip.
- You must have all required paperwork and money turned in by deadlines.
- You understand that any funds received by East Coast Christian Center (including deposits) are non-refundable, and if you have to withdraw from the trip, all monies will remain with that trip and cannot be returned.
If you have any questions about this trip, please email Mindi Griffin.