“Where Learning is Fun!”
East Coast Christian Academy is a ministry of East Coast Christian Center.
“All your children shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of your children.” Isaiah 54:13
The mission of East Coast Christian Academy is to provide a quality childcare center in a safe environment and promote development in the areas of; spiritual growth, academic excellence, social and physical awareness, and equip parents with effective skills for parenting. Click here for more information and the ECCA Philosophy.
What are the children's ages?
- We care for children from the ages of 6 weeks old up to 5 years old.
What about the staff?
- Our staff meets the state of Florida qualifications for child care. This includes a 40 hour state certificate and Child Development Associate Degree.
- Director - Cynthia Smith with 27 years experience.
- Academy Supervisor - Bonnie Goolsby with 28 years experience.
How long has ECCA been around?
- We opened our doors on April 7, 2000.
East Coast Christian Academy accredited?
- Yes! East Coast Christian Academy has been awarded the Gold Seal Quality Care certificate by the State of Florida.
- We are fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International.
What are your hours?
- We are open Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Where are you located
- Inside the Community Care Center at:
East Coast Christian Academy
670 North Courtenay Parkway, Suite 2
Merritt Island, Florida 32953
For More Information
- Contact: Cynthia Smith
- Visit our Facebook page: ECCA Facebook
- Download the East Coast Christian Academy Brochure (PDF - 752KB)